5/20/2014

Le Roi est mort, Vive le Roi!



I don't know how about you, but I'm crying at the moment and can't help it. Watch the Billboard Music Awards, and this is the best video piece from there:


"I want they'll give me a second life like they did it for Michael. I don't wanna be buried, I don't wanna be burnt, I don't wanna be put into a sarcophagus or in a tomb in Westminster Abbey like Newton, I wanna be Hollogrammed". 
Britney & Miley (Spears & Syrus, of course) would you be so kind to sing this for me as a funeral song, plz? I'll let you keep the rights reserved (but don't forget to share billions with my mom, just in case). JKiddin'. 
Maurice Chabale loves you, and Michael (RIP!). 
No, let's better get a new single for my first fashion show which will be hollogrammed too. Just imagine Sasha Pivovarova, Lukas Cindicic, Karolina Kurkova, Sasha M'Baye, David Agbodji and all these top models being hollogrammed and set free right on the catwalk.  (Tell me the number of that organization that protects intellectual property rights just in case somebody does it first instead of MOI, you all will justify that I was the first to have this idea, deal?). 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.