8/02/2014

GQ Russia: Bianca Balti on the cover


GQ Russia never dissapoints me (*knockknockonthewood*). Look who is on their cover today? I've just bought an August 2014 edition of GQ and guess whom I  saw there? Dolce & Gabbana's fav gurl (after Monica Bellucci, of course!). Please, meet Bianca Balti  who is on the top of everything there! She really rocked this photoshoot!  The best photoshoot made by John Russo, the best styling, the best haircut, the best make-up, the best eyes, the best body, the best the best the best! I love Bianca! I have a tremor every time I read GQ! I swear...
This is better than Crystal champagne...


 I even don't want to unpack it. Just get me a golden frame and I'll put it on my wall. Ha-ha...

Post Scriptum: It's sad that Mr. Idov has left his post of the editor-in-chief of GQ Russia.  I'll miss his passionate reviews of Madman TV series, and the most interesting 'Litterature' section in history of the editorial. Nevertheless, I'll stay Mr. Uskov's fan forever! He's the best male editor-in-chief in Russia obvzly!  



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.