10/17/2014

"НЕТ РАСИЗМУ" 


Photo credit: gq.ru

This is a hysterical  historical moment. It must be engraved in gold and platinum in the annals. I have chills down my spine every time I see collections which leap out of  any possible imagination because of their strength  and strong political or whatever statement. Like this  collection of a no brainer genious Mr. Van Beirendonck. 
I remember another genious designer - Umit Benan  - who paraded down the runaway with a poster screamin' "No racism"in his hands declaring the same  position as the previously mentioned  Van Beirendonck. 
I support both of them and the pleiade of those talented artists who  don't support understatement about the topic. Besides, I'm pleased that there was cyrillics used to make a statement stronger I hope. 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Яндекс цитирования.